Coming up with dinner every day isn’t easy.
Your dinner time questions might include:
- What’s for dinner?
- Do I have the ingredients to make it?
- Do I have to go to the store? With hungry kids?
- Do we go out to eat? Can I afford another dinner out?
- They’re going to revolt if I make _______ again.
- What’s in the freezer? Why didn’t I defrost it in the morning?
- What do I make with the chicken before it goes bad?
Answering one or more of these questions every day is stressful. Especially when you’re in the after-school pickup line, or rushing home from work. You can’t do everything, you’re just too busy. It might be easier if you planned your meals ahead of time. But browsing recipe sites and cookbooks for new recipes takes time you don’t have. Plus, compiling a shopping list for more than two meals takes even more time. After all, you’re a good parent but how can feeding your family be so difficult?
What if dinner could be easier?
Imagine a week with no dinner worries
What if your week looked like this?
- Going shopping only once a week (without hungry kids in tow)
- Knowing what’s for dinner Monday through Friday
- Spending time with the kids making dinner together
- Introducing variety and new dishes to your family
- Saving money when food isn’t spoiled and wasted before you cooked it
- Eating a balanced homemade meal that is healthier than eating out
- The kids are doing homework at home and not dragged out to the store or a fast-food restaurant
Can you picture the calm when you know what’s for dinner? And there’s no panic when the kids ask “What’s for dinner?”
Raise your family around good food
When you use Weelicious Menus, you’ll start to:
- Become more efficient in the kitchen
- Expand your recipe variety
- Eat healthier and more nutritious meals
- Raise more adventurous eaters
- Teach your kids about good food and cooking
- Organize your kitchen for success
Recipes You’ll Enjoy
Every week, you’ll get:
- A weekly one stop shopping list
- 5 Dinner menus with Weelicious recipes that kids love to eat
- Cooking and recipe videos
- Meet other families using Weelicious Menus
- Tips to get kids involved in the kitchen
- Prepare ahead tips to save time
- Amazing support directly from Catherine
- NEW! Get monthly freezer meal recipes!
About Catherine & Weelicious
Catherine McCord is the founder of Weelicious.com, a 2013 Babble Best Mom Cooking Blog of the Year. She attended the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City, has worked in several high-end restaurants, and has appeared on Today, Good Morning America, The Chew and The Doctors, and in People, Parents, Lucky, and Every Day with Rachael Ray. She is also the author two family cookbooks, One Family One Meal, and Weelicious Lunches.
What Families Are Saying
Try The Meal Plan Families LoveLet Weelicious Menus take away the anxiety that comes from the simple question – “What’s for dinner?” No risk. Cancel anytime. Choose from regular or vegetarian meal plan.
How much time does it take to prepare a meal?
What if I decide to cancel?
How does the plan work with diet restrictions and food allergies?
Does the meal plan include new Weelicious recipes?
Catherine & Weelicious has been featured in:
Make Your Family Mealtimes Easier
Give Weelicious Menus a try to see how we can make your family better eaters.